Effective Date: 09-01-2014
- Who are we?
- We are EXIGO Poligraphy. We own and operate this site. Our contact details are on the site. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback about this policy.
- What’s the point of this policy?
- This policy tells you how we deal with your “personal data” (i.e. technical term for information about any identified or identifiable living person). Please read on to find out what kinds of personal data we collect, how we use and protect it, to whom we disclose it and how you can access and rectify it.
- Please do not use our site unless you are completely happy with this policy. If you do use our site, we will assume that you do accept it.
- Might the policy change?
- It may well do and so you should check it whenever you visit our site. We will assume you agree to the revised policy if you use the site after the effective date shown at the top of the policy.
- What personal or other data do we collect?
- We collect and store the information which you give us via forms on our site – such as your name, address, email address, phone number and so on – or when communicating with us by email or in some other way.
- We may receive and store certain information automatically when you interact with us. Examples include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, device-type, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, the full URL click-stream to, through and from our site (including date and time), cookie number, activity on our website including the pages you visited, searches you made and products purchased.
- What about cookies?
- Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owner or others. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser only until you leave the site. They allow websites to link your actions during a browser session. Persistent cookies stay in the cookie file of your browser for longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). For further information on cookies, including how to use your browser to block them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Cookies are used on this site for the following purposes:
a) Session cookies: We use session cookies to enable the website to keep track of your movement from page to page and store your selections so you do not get asked repeatedly for the same information. These cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of the site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. For example, the session cookie remembers your shopping cart selection so will have the items you selected when you are ready to check out.
b) Google analytics cookies: Google sets persistent cookies (up to two years) to recognize and count the number of site visitors as well as providing other information about the visit such as duration, route through the site and what sites the visitor came from. This information helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by making sure users find what they need easily.
c) Cookie warning cookie: This cookie takes note of whether you are happy to accept cookies on this website based on your response to the message which appeared when you first visited the site. This session cookie will remember your preference until you end your browsing session.
- By continuing to use our site, having seen our cookie notice, we assume that you consent to use of the cookies outlined above.
- How do we use your personal data?
- We use your personal data to provide our services eg send service messages, process payments and/or fulfill orders.
- We use your personal data to help us communicate with you effectively should you try to contact us via our site.
- If you have given permission on our site, we may use your personal data to send you emails (or other communications such as mail, phone or SMS) with details of our goods or services which may be of interest to you including information about special offers or promotions.
- We retain personal data from closed accounts in order to comply with legal obligations, enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations and take other actions as permitted by law.
- We may access, remove, alter, store or otherwise use any personal data if we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
- How do we protect personal data?
- Security is a high priority. We take appropriate precautions to protect personal data.
- Email and other electronic communications are not secure if they have not been encrypted. Your communications may pass through servers in a number of countries before they reach us. So we do not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access to or loss of personal data that stems from a cause beyond our control. Nor can we be held responsible for the actions or omissions of other users or third parties who may misuse your personal data which they collect from the site.
- To whom do we disclose personal data?
- Payment details including credit card numbers are supplied direct to our banking partner mentioned on our site. We do not receive such information. To ensure your details are not being used without consent, your personal data may be supplied to relevant third parties including credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, who may keep a record of that information.
- We may allow access to your personal data by third parties who supply us with a service. Examples include e-commerce platform providers, couriers (to enable delivery of goods), website hosts and businesses which assist us in undertaking communications or monitoring our site.
- We do not provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may disclose personal data so far as reasonably necessary:
a) if we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if there has been a complaint about content posted by you, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority; or in the case of an actual or proposed (including negotiations for a) sale or merger or business combination involving all or the relevant part of our business.
b) We may store or transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes stated in this policy. If so, we will of course comply with the applicable laws relating to data transfer outside the EEA.
- Except as otherwise specifically included in this policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to third parties, whether they are other users of our site or other websites, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of your information.
- How can you access and rectify personal data?
- You can access and rectify your personal data by contacting us by the means shown on our website. We may charge an administration fee in line with data protection laws.
- For information about your rights under EU data protection laws, see the website of the EU Information Commissioner.